How we began
Gillbanks Building began in 1990 and Signature Inspections & Pest Management began in 2015, we have now integrated the two businesses to offer a complete service for building and pest inspections, and all aspects of pest management.
Gillbanks Building provided pre purchase building and pest inspections throughout the Central West for 28 years, now with the two business combined we can provide a complete and professional service for inspections and pest management.
Graeme and Linda have been in Bathurst since 1980 and during that time have found that people have come to trust our judgment and understanding regarding issues with building and diagnosis and management of all aspects of pest work. Every case is diagnosed and a plan of action and follow up put in place.
Why choose us?
- Our costs are competitive
- We have extensive experience throughout the Central West and have built up a family reputation over the last 30 years for pre purchase building and pest inspections
- We adhere to the Australian Standard and the APVMA ( Australian Pesticide & Veterinary Medicine Authority)
- We have Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurances
- We can provide a Termite Management system before, during or after construction of your most valuable asset, your home
- Quotes are free
- We specialise in Termite management, remember THEY KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!
Brooke and Linda Gillbanks operate the business as partners. They both work out in the field and Linda also attends to the accounting side of the business
They are highly trained and accredited pest management technicians using the best products and services with the most up to date techniques, equipment and on – going training.